Sunday, September 23, 2007

Footsteps on the roof


Since we first arrived, every now and then and only at night, we hear these strange 'footsteps' on our roof. Sounds something like a small person with a limp. Well, the other day Curt got up on the roof with torch to check. He came back saying they were frogs. "Frogs?" I shook my head, not quite believing it cos it sounds so much louder on our tin roof. Anyway, this little culprit ended up on the deck where I could see it for myself. Love that green colour!

1 comment:

Hultinks Happenings said...

Fancy that: frogs on the roof....
Just aswell that you saw him otherwise you might have thought that the house is haunted....
And what gorgeous flowers you have there. Have no idea what they are, but maybe a local may know what they are. Keep up blogging, I love it...